Host Your Next Event at Blu On Park
Blu On Park fuses the glamour of the Prohibition era with a sleek sense of style and a contemporary menu. Whether your event is a business dinner or a social celebration, Blu On Park is the perfect place to host your get together. We strive to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and your guests that can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Private Dining Options
The Blu Room
The Blu On Park private dining room “The Blu Room” accommodates a minimum 10 and a maximum 16 guests for a seated dinner. The room is equipped with a 55 inch wall mounted monitor and a wifi connection for presentation ease. The Blu Room can also be used in conjunction with the larger 2nd floor private dining area for cocktailing if desired.
Second Floor Dining Room
The second floor dining room is also a completely private dining space, however, please be aware that this space is divided from the mezzanine downstairs by a curtain for privacy. The second floor accommodates a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 75 guests for a seated dinner and a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 100 guests for a cocktail event.
A full restaurant buyout is possible for larger scale events. The maximum for a seated dinner for a restaurant buyout would be 125 guests and a cocktail event maximum would be 180 guests. Guests would have use of all dining areas in the restaurant as well as the bar area.
Blu on Park Private Dining Menu Options
- $75 per person lunch menu (minimum 50 guests)
- 2 appetizer options, 2 entrée options, 2 dessert options
- $85 per person – 1 appetizer option, 2 entrée options, 1 dessert option
- $95 per person – 1 appetizer option, 3 entrée options, 2 dessert options
- $125 per person – 2 appetizer options, 3 entrée options, 3 dessert options
- $115, $145 & $165 per person – Buffet menu packages (available upon request)
- Passed hors d’ oeuvres – $25 per person per 30 min, $40 per person per hour
*Keep in mind that our chef can work with you to customize a menu especially for your event.